♥♥My songs♥♥

2009年12月9日星期三

мαιι мооd ιs sο вαd...

Yesterday i saw my brother's blog...
In his blog have say he broke up with his girlfriend...
Because he betrayed his girlfriend...
I also have saw her blog...
She said she had previously been ex-boyfriend betrayed...
Also her ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend bully her...
I feel she so sad...

I can feel her feelings...
Maybe my brother feel her was not really like him...
And distance is really too far...
Would love another girl...
Everyone just wants to have a sense of security of love...
Would something like that happened...







I am afraid that I would like that...
Has been for two weeks...
Hoong did not find me...
He also did not respond my messages...
I was afraid I would like my brother and his girlfriend broke up...
My brother is no find his girlfriend...
He also did not respond her messages...
Broke up like that...
My frenz hv told me dun think too much...
I will...so...nothing la...
Nothing can write...
Finish my dinner n go to sleep~
N dun think too much~





Buaii~

没有评论:

发表评论