♥♥My songs♥♥

2009年12月3日星期四

❤ιиsомиια αgαιи...


2 + + am ...
Now it was raining outside ...
Very much like the rain ...
but I again insomnia,
Do not know why ...
It could not sleep for three days ...
Do not know what the thinking,
Do harm me could not sleep...
Mood is also quite bad...
However, the thought of many things that i did not do...
So, as far as possible the allocation of time to complete it...
3 + + am this morning...
Pick up the phone...
Play information...
Looking for personal chat, but I am afraid to wake them...
So I scrap the whole idea...
I sent a mssg to my BF but I'm afraid to disturb him...
But the finger to lose control, Press the send button...
I said to myself that he would not reply me...
Suddenly, the phone rings ... was his reply...
Hoong> wow ~ you do not sleep oh ~ why so late, did not sleep?
笨愉>can not sleep ...
Hoong> Why you can not sleep...?
笨愉> do not know... Yesterday also I can not sleep ... I should be disturb you...
u must be tired and very sleepy...
u go to sleep la...and leave me...
Then he no reply me...maybe he was sleep...
While I appreciate the song while thinking about things,
Would fall asleep for no reason ...
Today is my first time write english in the blog...
So pls to c if I do write wrong...and tell me ya~>_<"
Erm~~~>_<"
I'm change again my blog background~haha~
Nw is3++am~~~~>_<"
Middle of the night~~I wanna go to sleep jor~~>o<"
Buaii Buaii~

But....I can not sleep nw.....T.T






Ohya!!!(⊙o⊙)
Mum~~Dad~~Wish u 2 happiness 4ever~~vf ur tis 4 lovely children~~^o^
Happy Wedding Anniversary yesterday~~~
Luv U 2 so much~~(*^__^*) ~~hehe~~














Gud night~



【•●мιss u sο мυсн●•】









【注意!!以下の时间是不准确の,标签显示才是正确の时间~】

没有评论:

发表评论