♥♥My songs♥♥

2010年5月8日星期六

♥ 迷惘....

People's thoughts and heart ...
What people want and what to do ... I really do not know ...
How would he do it with him ...

I admit that I simply...
Do not understand what's good or bad ...
Do not understand other people are good or bad ...
Ignore the more .. ....

To simple living every day
I think I will be able to ease ... and smile ...
Sometimes I think too much ... because I am afraid ...
Now I feel confused ... very afraid ...
Afraid of the people around me unhappy ... fear of losing ...
Our relationship because someone changed a bit ...
I do not want this ...how can i do...??



Looking back to go back ...



He has said many times ...
He will not like her ...
He said, "because she was very small ... if form3, 4,5 can be .."
Mean that ... she is form3, 4,5 would like her ..??
I had stayed ...
He comforted me ...
My baby said ... "To believe him ..."
Another friend said ... "Do not worry ... he will not do that ... because only you will like him .."
What does this mean ... I know ...
Friday we chatted ...
I said ... I have thought about breaking up ...
Told him to stay with me one on Thursday ...
Is the day planned to say ...

But he did not stay ... The result is fortunate that he did not stay ..
Otherwise I will regret ...
Told him ...
But yesterday suddenly said, "We break up ..."
I am just referring jokingly ...
But he opened wide eyes said, "because of her and broke up with me?!" X2
I'll shake my head and said, "I do not!!!"

So in the end ... I choose to believe him ...
Not to mention to that girl's name ... and broke ...

I really ... really ... love you .... Hoong....

******

******

******

******

******

******

******

好爱好爱你呗~~~鸿~~~muackx~~~

没有评论:

发表评论