♥♥My songs♥♥

2010年1月10日星期日

ιοιх....

【мαιι Gοг вυу fог ме тнеsе сомιсs~ι ♥ ιτ】
【fог уαο's воок...сυτе~~】

【мαιι sιs偷拍我。。。囧】


Today woke up at 9++pm....(~ o ~)~zZ
tired la~~~midnight 3++pm slept...lolx~
so bored...play computer until midnight...nice~~^^
dad,bro and mum were go out not back home yet~~
MY WORLD~~~~XD
Sunday....same loh~~went to pasar with mum...
then my gan gor called me...asked me at where...
and he very nice~~^^buy comics for me~~XD
I'm so BAD~~right~~XD
12++pm waiting my mum's friend daughter over the tuition~
and back home~~~~
I need finish my tuitionwork and schoolwork~~>_<
alllllll is english~~~~囧rZ
wanted be MAD........T.T
My english was very BROKEN......
my gan gor and Raymond were ARGEE.....囧
Oh~~~~GOD~~~~~~
but I also ARGEE...>_<"
Got a FB's friend told me....how to learn english~~~
he said watch many english movie,listen many english song...
and read some english books~~~
I tried.....can help to me...I also have talking english with my sis....
and if I used the wrong gammar to speak she would correct me~~lolx
Now I don't care who look down on me or make fun of me....
I will cheeky to confront of all...GAMBATEH~~~
I CAN DO IT~~~\(^o^)/




I wented sleep~~~tomorrow want go to school~~
GOOD NIGHT~~~~(~ o ~)~zZ





















没有评论:

发表评论