♥♥My songs♥♥

2010年1月7日星期四

fееι ρгеssυге.....

Yesterday I went to Erican for register to learn English~>_<
very scare~~>_<"
after school I finish bathe and lunch...
Then my mum carry me went to there~>.<"
reach there I saw two guys~they were young~O.O
and we walked into Erican...
have a guy gave me a exam paper...(⊙_⊙)??
and he said english with me...>_<
o~~~no~~~I don't knew he said what and I will not listen~~>_<"
I'm so~~so poor~~right...??T.T
he told me to do that exam paper...>_<
I'm very scare....and nervous....my palms were sweating~~lolx
the paper have thirty questions...after thirty minute...I was finish all questions...>_<
but he revise my paper...I just got eighteen questions was correct...( ⊙ o ⊙ )
so bad.....and poor.....T.T
Then he gave me to level 2 studies...level 2....
this was prove me very stupid.....T.T
why would me like that~~~(╯﹏╰)
ALAS~~~~~!!!!!!!(╰_╯)#
Then he teach me two course...
teach me to the level 2 students to learn the local...in one hour~>_<
alas~~it difficult~~~~>_<"
I wanted cried~~T.T
After one hour~~~oh~~~~is finally over~~~
but Saturday started tutorial~~
I'm very very very~~~~scare~~~~T.T
So today Monica help me prayer~~>_<
my friends all said"don't scare~~just take lessons after school....not something~~"
"at there no friend you can meet new friend~~"
I'm afraid of strangers~~>_<"
don't know la~~~~by that time before thinking about la~~~

Oh~~~GOD~~~~
pls~~~pls~~~shattered my fear of the spirits~~~

tomorrow will be FINE~~>_<

有些英文字不会就去查~~T.T
觉得自己很笨~~o(>_<)o ~~
不知道写到对没有~


¤FEEL PRESSURE + AFRAID¤

没有评论:

发表评论