♥♥My songs♥♥

2010年1月12日星期二

♡ мαιι вαск αиd нαиd рαιи...>_<"

First.....!!!>_<
I wanted said SORRY~~~for my Bro and Er Muii~~>_<
Today very very SORRY~~b'cause I'm late arrived to school~~>_<
promised accompany Xiiao Muii went to school~~but I'm lated...


Then I'm arrived school saw Gor and Er Muii~
went to Xiiao Muii's house together~~O(∩_∩)O~
this was my first time went to her house~~O(∩_∩)O~
Kakakaka~~~~~XD
And waited Xiiao Muii came out then we went to school~~
OH~~~~~today was 'Mesyuarat Agung'~~lolx~~
choose club and unit beruniform....so trouble~~~~>_<
Of course!!I was choose QM and Pandu Puteri~~hahax~~XD
but QM...........no la~~~nevermind~~~(*^__^*) xixi~~
finishes that.......I,Jenny and Xiiao Muii went to QM room for discussion something~
=.="but I'm unrelated persons......why I would sat at there.....
but Mr.Yong not scold me......lolx~~
after that......I went back to class lo~~~Sienz~~~~>_<
just saw him a few minutes at QM room~~in class can't saw him~~sad-ING~T.T
today my back,hand and ass pain~~~T.T
yesterday have PJK~~~so~~movement to the whole bady hurts~~T.T

【Slip~~~~Skip~~~】

after school~~~have a malay guy suddenly near me....
I saw him....ooo...he was a Form 3's student~~
but I don't know who is he......==
he said Halo for me but I ignored him.....b'cause I'm scare....at that time I'm one persons...==
then WaiYee to go back walk with me....and then he gone~~
Huh~~~~hate him~~~~bored to death~~~lolx~~


I changed my blog's song~~~
the name of that song is 'the last time'
Is a 17 age girl write the lyrics and melody....before she died....
nice the song.....I love it.....b'cause was moved....
you can see the song at the most right-bottom there...
have about her story in the mixpod....

Thursday is '日记情人节'~~have present for him...

but not finish the present....can't give him yet...lolx~~
I wanted sleep~~~(~ o ~)~zZ
Good Night~~~
bay bay~~~





没有评论:

发表评论